There are no additional notes about this product.
These Traffi TG5140 work gloves offer excellent working comfort and great hand protection against cuts, tears, punctures and abrasions. The durable nitrile coating on the palms provides great grip, even in oily conditions, while the reinforced thumb crotches provide additional strength.
• Durable safety gloves designed for secure handling
• Nylon, HPPE and glass liner with MicroDex nitrile coating
• Excellent resistance to abrasions, tears and punctures
• Mid-level resistance to cuts
• Flexible and very comfortable
• Highly dextrous and tactile
• Breathable for great working comfort
• Resistant to oil with a great grip
• Reinforced thumb crotch for durability
• Length: 220-270mm
EN 388:2016: 4.X.4.4.C
Automotive / construction / engineering / food production / logistics / local authority / manufacturing / railways / utilities / warehousing / waste management
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Black|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Black/Green|
|Glove size Options||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.