There are no additional notes about this product.
Ideal for general handling in a variety of areas, these Traffi TG5210 work gloves feature a PU coating on the palms to provide excellent grip in dry conditions and resistance to abrasion. The close-fitting liner is lightweight and breathable to keep you cool throughout the working day and offers mid-level resistance to cuts.
• Lightweight and comfortable safety gloves with X-Dura polyurethane (PU) coating on the palms
• Close-fitting liner made from nylon, HPPE and glass
• Excellent resistance to abrasion and tears
• Good resistance to punctures
• Mid-level resistance to cuts
• Secure grip in dry conditions
• Breathable for excellent comfort
• Knitted cuffs for a secure fit around the wrists
• Length: 220-270mm
EN 388:2016 4.X.4.3.C
Automotive / construction / engineering / logistics / manufacturing / utilities / warehousing
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Black|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Green/Black|
|Glove material||HPPE/Glass Fiber|
|Glove size Options||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.