There are no additional notes about this product.
With their high cut rating, these Traffi TG6010 work gloves offer superb cut resistance in dry environments for various industries. They feature an X-Dura PU coating on the palms for durability and grip, which remains flexible and dextrous when handling tools and equipment. Meanwhile, the knitted liner offers comfort and a great fit and is reinforced with steel for superb hand protection.
• Flexible and comfortable safety gloves with X-Dura polyurethane (PU) coating on the palms
• Seamless, 15-gauge knitted liner made from a blend of HPPE, steel, polyamide and elastane
• Excellent resistance to abrasion, tears and cuts
• Breathable material for great working comfort
• For use in dry environments
• Length: 220-270mm
EN 388:2016 4.X.4.2.F
Aerospace / assembly / automotive / construction / glass manufacturing / metal fabrication / utilities
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Black|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Green/Black|
|Glove size Options||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.