There are no additional notes about this product.
Made from tough aramid fibre material, these Ansell gloves offer cut resistance and durability. The special Neptune coating makes the glove fibres repel liquids, protecting the aramid strands from damage. Enhanced heat insulation is provided by the terry loop knit, with the thick construction offering great shock absorption. Reinforced thumb welts meanwhile, make them even more hardwearing, making these perfect for assembly work and handling glass or sheet metal.
• Durable, midweight safety gloves
• Excellent resistance to tears
• Low-level cut resistance from knitted aramid fibre construction
• Water-repellent Neptune coating keeps hands dry
• Resistant to contact heat up to 100°C for up to 15 seconds
• Reinforced thumb welts for added durability
• Knitted cuffs for a secure fit around the wrists
• Length: 220-280mm
EN 388:2016 1.4.4.X.B
EN 407:2004 X.1.X.X.X.X
Automotive / chemical industry / construction / glass handling / metal fabrication / assembly lines
|Secondary coating colour||Yellow|
|Liner colour Options||Yellow|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Yellow|
|Glove size Options||S, M, L, XL|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.