There are no additional notes about this product.
The Arco Cut E range of gloves offers high-level cut resistance for handling mechanical hazards such as glass, thin metal sheet and masonry blocks. With a cool and comfortable HPPE construction and nitrile dots printed on the palm for an improved grip, these protective gloves are great for wearing under disposable or chemical gloves, or even on their own.
• Durable liner gloves which can also be worn on their own
• Seamless 10-gauge HPPE-based liner for enhanced comfort and performance
• Nitrile dots on the palms for good grip
• Excellent resistance to cuts and tearing
• Good resistance to abrasion
• Elasticated knitted wrist for a snug fit
• Grey liner extends life of the glove by masking dirt
EN 388:2016 3.X.4.X.E
|Coating type||Part Coated|
|Liner colour Options||Grey|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Grey/Black|
|Glove size Options||7, 8, 9, 10|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.