There are no additional notes about this product.
With fantastic resistance to cuts and abrasions, this HexArmor arm guard is designed to be worn in industrial applications to offer protection for the forearm. Thanks to the range of sizes, and the snug elastane cuff with a thumbhole, this cut-resistant sleeve will stay in place effectively, and not slip down like similar products which could risk causing injury to the arm.
• Made with SuperFabric material for excellent cut resistance
• Elastane fabric at the wrist for a snug fit with a thumbhole to keep sleeve in place
• Superb resistance to abrasion
• Stays in place and doesn’t fall down the arm like knitted sleeves
• Cooler and more lightweight than knitted or leather alternatives
• Lasts up to 13 times longer than equivalent cut-resistant sleeves
• Sold individually
EN 388:2016 4.X.1.2.F
|Primary Base Colour||Black|
|Coating colour Options||Green|
|Primary Base Colour Options||Black|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Black/Green|
|Sleeve length (mm)||230|
|Sleeve length (mm) Options||230|
|Glove construction type||Cut & Sewn|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.