There are no additional notes about this product.
This HexArmor arm guard is highly resistant to cuts and abrasions, and also incorporates layered SuperFabric to provide protection against needlestick injuries. SuperFabric is a unique material, made up of tiny plates that protect the wearer’s arm when handling glass, metal and other mechanical hazards in the workplace. It’s sold individually, rather than in a pair, and is designed to be worn on the arm most in danger of injury, in addition to a pair of safety gloves.
• Layered SuperFabric material provides protection against needlestick injuries
• High level of resistance to abrasions and cuts
• Lightweight and cool, and won’t fall down the arm like knitted sleeves
• Long-lasting material helps to reduce costs
• Elastane cuff with thumbhole and snap fasteners for a secure fit
• Launderable to make it easy to take care of
• Sold individually
EN 388:2016 4.X.1.1.F
Needlestick level 2
|Primary Base Colour||Black|
|Primary Base Colour Options||Black|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Black|
|Sleeve length (mm)||200|
|Sleeve length (mm) Options||200|
|Glove construction type||Cut & Sewn|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.