There are no additional notes about this product.
Manufactured from a lightweight HPPE-nylon fabric, these cut-resistant arm protectors nevertheless provide robust protection against cuts, abrasions and tearing to offer full arm protection in areas of mechanical hazard. With thumbholes to prevent the sleeves riding up and hook-and-loop fastening for a secure fit, these cut-resistant sleeves offer effective and comfortable protection for your working day.
• Lightweight protective sleeves
• Full arm protection from wrist to shoulder
• Lightweight 13-gauge HPPE-nylon construction
• Excellent resistance to tearing
• Good resistance to abrasions and cuts
• Resistant to heat contact
• Adjustable hook-and-loop fastening allows for a secure fit
• Thumbhole prevents sleeve from riding up and exposing the wrist to the hazard
• Soft and comfortable
• Length: 55cm (22in)
EN 388:2016 3.X.4.1.D
EN 407:2004 X.1.X.X.X.X
Aerospace / automotive / construction / glass / logistics / plastics / metal handling
|Primary Base Colour||Grey|
|Primary Base Colour Options||Grey|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Grey|
|Sleeve length (mm)||560|
|Sleeve length (mm) Options||560|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.