Hose, Ducting & Fittings/Air Hose
There are no additional notes about this product.
Otherwise known as pneumatic tubing, air hoses are ideal for transferring pressurised air from a compressor, usually to a tool. They must be flexible yet durable, while delivering consistent levels of pressure and power. This heavy-duty hydraulic compressor hose assembly is fitted with 2in BSP swivel females widely used for compressed air, water and hydraulic systems as well as a range of high-pressure applications.
• Air hose reinforced with a high-tensile steel wire braid
• Synthetic rubber liner and cover
• Cover is resistant to abrasion, oil and weather
• Ideal for high-pressure air applications and low- to medium-pressure hydraulic systems
• Supplied with female BSP swivel end fittings that are secured with swage ferrules
• Temperature range: -40°C to 100°C
• Working pressure: 40 bar
• Bend radius: 630mm
• Vacuum: 600mmHg
• Weight: 25kg/c
|Termination End 1 Size (inch)||2|
|Termination End 2 Size (inch)||2|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.