Hose, Ducting & Fittings/Air Hose
There are no additional notes about this product.
Otherwise known as pneumatic tubing, air hoses are ideal for transferring pressurised air from a compressor, usually to a tool. They must be flexible yet durable, while delivering consistent levels of pressure and power. This all-rubber air hose is ideal for conveying compressed air to tools and equipment.
• Air compressor hose ideal for conveying compressed air to tools and equipment
• Manufactured from smooth SBR rubber with an oil-mist resistant SBR rubber lining
• High-tensile synthetic yarn reinforcements
• Fitted with malleable iron quick release couplings secured by safety claw type clamps
• Remains flexible in very cold weather, and is much less susceptible to 'softening' in warmer summer months
• Temperature range: -35°C to 80°C
• Working pressure: 20 bar
• Size: 19mm/30mm x 15m
BS EN ISO 2398:2008
|Termination End 1 Size (inch)||3|
|Termination End 2 Size (inch)||3|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.