There are no additional notes about this product.
Musculoskeletal disorders can cause pain and discomfort that limits day-to-day activity. This not only has an impact on an individual’s quality of life but can also contribute to increased costs and downtime for their employers. FLX Health is the first mobile app that not only helps users manage their body pain and injury, but also works to prevent future problems without a referral to a physiotherapist. By purchasing a licence for an employee, the FLX app can be downloaded from an app store to help them self-manage their condition and provide support on preventing issues occurring in the future, leading to a better quality of life for the individual and a happier, more productive workforce.
• The first mobile app to manage and prevent body pain and injury associated with musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) without needing a referral to a physiotherapist
• Licence valid for 12 months for use on a computer, mobile or tablet
• Employer buys a licence for each employee needing to participate and receives an email with a code to redeem within the app which can then be downloaded from your regular app store
• Administrator portal makes it easy to manage licences for multiple employees
• Pain programmes provide support for existing musculoskeletal problems for all major joints including back, shoulder, elbow, knee, foot and ankle pain
• Biomechanics programme offers support on biomechanical issues to help avoid future pain or injury
• Simple screening tests are used to identify a profile and match it to personalised therapy routine so users can self-manage their programme
• All recommended exercises are accompanied with step-by-step, illustrated instructions and videos
• Recommended exercises automatically change in response to user’s progress
• Can be used anywhere, anytime with easy-to-use dashboard to keep track of progress
• Highly effective for reducing musculoskeletal pain and preventing injuries, leading to improved fitness, physical activity, health and quality of life
• Can help with return-to-work procedures
• Employees can maintain good health through regular use of the app
• For employers, the app can contribute to a happier and more productive workforce, reducing the costs and downtime associated with major injuries and reduce the risk of recurrence
|Vendor Part Number||FLXSUB-1-12|
|Users per Subscription||1|
|Users per Subscription Options||1|
|Subscription Period||12 Months|
|Subscription Period Options||12 Months|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.