There are no additional notes about this product.
Comprising a reusable face mask with added safety goggles and supplied with high-efficiency A2P3 filters, this GVS Elipse Integra respirator mask offers respiratory protection from organic vapours and particulates, plus eye protection. Manufactured from a comfortable TPE and featuring an elasticated head and neck strap, this face mask is suitable for wearing over long periods of time with a reduced risk of wearer fatigue.
• Reusable thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) half-face mask with polycarbonate safety goggles attached
• Supplied with two replaceable A2P3 combination filters (also available separately)
• Protects from organic vapours with a boiling point over 65°C, dust, metal fumes, oil and water mists, and micro-organisms such as bacteria and viruses
• Medium-energy impact protection for the eyes
• Anti-fog and scratch-resistant coating on visor to maintain clear vision
• Mask body is free from latex and silicone
• Elasticated head and neck strap for a great fit
• Comfortable to wear for long periods of time
• High-efficiency filters made from multi-layer HESPA synthetic material
• Large non-return exhaust valve to reduce wearer fatigue
• Weight: 441g
EN 14387:2004 + A1:2008 A2P3 R D
Assigned protection factor (APF): 20
EN 166:2001 1B KN
|Primary Base Colour||Blue|
|Assigned protection factor||20|
|Size Options||S/M, M/L|
|Protection type||Particulate & Gas/Chemical|
|Battery weight (kg)||0|
|Bulb weight (kg)||0|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.