Personal Protective Equipment/Filters
There are no additional notes about this product.
Part of the 2000 Series of filters, these 3M 2125 P2 R particulate filters are for use with a wide range of 3M full-face and half-face masks. They offer respiratory protection against fine dusts, and oil- and water-based mists, and they’re easy to click into place thanks to the bayonet connection.
• Protects against fine dusts, and oil- and water-based mists
• For use with 3M half-face and full-face respirator masks
• Bayonet connection with a simple twist-and-click fitting
• Lightweight with low breathing resistance
• Flexible enough to fit under welding shields
• Maximum use concentration: 10 x workplace exposure limit (WEL)
EN 143 P2 R
|Battery weight (kg)||0|
|Bulb weight (kg)||0|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.