Personal Protective Equipment/Filters
There are no additional notes about this product.
Part of the 6000 Series of filters, these 3M 6051 A1 organic vapour gas filters are for use with a wide range of 3M full-face and half-face masks. They offer respiratory protection against organic vapours and are easy to click into place thanks to the bayonet connection.
• Protects against organic vapours with boiling points above 65°C
• For use with 3M half-face and full-face respirator masks
• Bayonet connection with a simple twist-and-click fitting
• Lightweight with low breathing resistance
• Swept-back position maintains a good field of vision
• Can be combined with a particulate filter
• Maximum use concentration for full-face masks: 20 x workplace exposure limit (WEL) or 1000ppm whichever is lower for certain organic gases
• Maximum use concentration for half-face masks: 10 x workplace exposure limit (WEL) or 1000ppm whichever is lower for certain organic gases
EN 14387 A1
|Battery weight (kg)||0|
|Bulb weight (kg)||0|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.