There are no additional notes about this product.
These Arco welding gloves offer high-quality protection against flames, heat and molten-metal splash which are common hazards in welding applications. The durable leather construction also provides resistance to mechanical hazards such abrasions and tears while the soft internal lining maintains great working comfort. Meanwhile, the long cuffs extend protection to the wrists and forearms.
• Durable welder’s gauntlets manufactured from soft, strong leather
• Single-piece backs to avoid irritation
• Cotton flock lining for comfort
• Welted seams for durability
• Excellent resistance to tearing
• Great resistance to abrasion and punctures
• Resistant to contact, convective and radiant heat
• Resistant to small molten metal splashes
• Length: 400mm
EN 388:2016 184.108.40.206.X
EN 407:2004 220.127.116.11.4.X
EN 12477:2006 Class A
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Red|
|Gauntlet length (mm)||400|
|Gauntlet length (mm) Options||350, 400|
|Glove size Options||10|
|Glove construction type||Cut & Sewn|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.