There are no additional notes about this product.
Ultra-thin and lightweight, these Ansell HyFlex work gloves offer superb flexibility and dexterity when handling tools and equipment. Despite this, they also provide fantastic resistance to abrasion and tearing, with reinforced thumb crotches for extra durability. The INTERCEPT Cut Resistant Technology guards against cuts while the nitrile coating on the palms delivers a secure grip.
• Ultralight safety gloves
• Nitrile coating on the palms with FORTIX Abrasion Resistant Technology
• 15-gauge liner made from nylon, HPPE, basalt, elastane and polyester
• INTERCEPT Cut Resistance Technology guards against cuts
• Excellent resistance to abrasion and tears
• Mid-level resistance to cuts
• Excellent flexibility and a secure grip
• Reinforced thumb crotches for durability
• Knitted cuffs for a secure fit around the wrists
• Oeko-Tex and Dermatest certification for a harm-free and skin-friendly product
• Length: 210-285mm
EN 388:2016 4.X.4.2.C
Automotive / machinery and equipment / metal fabrication / mining / oil and gas
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Vendor Part Number||11-561|
|Coating colour Options||Grey|
|Liner colour Options||Blue|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Grey|
|Glove size Options||
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.