Personal Protective Equipment/Hi Vis Clothing
There are no additional notes about this product.
Ideal as a lightweight jacket, this Arco hi-vis softshell jacket is a great alternative to your trusted fleece. Warm and comfortable, it features a fleecy lining and is made from a high-visibility material to help the wearer stay seen in low light.
• Hi-vis jacket made from a bright, polyester softshell
• This orange rail spec clothing meets RIS-3279-TOM (previously known as GO-RT 3279) standards, which cover railway hi-vis clothing designed for UK rail workers to ensure they remain suitably visible to approaching trains when working on or near railway tracks
• Reflective tape for high visibility in low light
• Fleece-lined for warmth and comfort
• Breathable, yet wind-resistant
• Two zipped lower pockets keep items secure
• Full zip
• Machine-washable at 40°C
EN 20471:2003 + A1:2016 Class 3
|Primary Base Colour||Orange|
|Primary Base Colour Options||Yellow, Orange|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Orange|
|Wind Resistant||Wind Resistant|
|Size Options||S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.