Personal Protective Equipment/Hi Vis Clothing
There are no additional notes about this product.
Stay safe, sheltered and cosy in this PULSAR P191 waterproof hi-vis bomber jacket. Featuring multiple fastenings, pockets and padded layers, this PULSAR jacket has been designed specifically to ensure you remain comfortable and flexible even in harsh weather conditions. The full-length YKK zip is protected by double hook-and-loop fastenings at the front of this waterproof coat, while a storm flap and adjustable cuffs work to make sure water and wind are kept out. Plus, since this coat is hi-vis, you can be sure that you are highly visible even in stormy or low-light conditions.
• Hi-vis rain jacket constructed from breathable PU-coated polyester
• Hi-vis colouring adheres to European standards and makes you easy to spot
• Reflective tape ensures the wearer remains visible even in low-light conditions
• Waterproof and ready to take on a wide range of rough weather conditions
• Coat features a full-length YKK zip concealed by a storm flap with double hook-and-loop fastenings
• Detachable hood with adjustable drawcords
• Micro fleece collar provides additional warmth
• Underarm ventilation and an elasticated waistband ensure you stay comfortable
• Large bellowed pockets can be found on the jacket, as well as two additional hand-warmer pockets and a waterproof zip pocket ideal for mobile phones
• Three pockets also appear on the left sleeve, with embroidered eyelets that help expel water
• Storm cuffs offer a superior fit and shelter from rough weather
EN 20471:2013 Class 3
EN 343: 2003 +A1:2007 Class 3,1
|Primary Base Colour||Yellow|
|Primary Base Colour Options||Yellow|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Hi-vis yellow|
|Wind Resistant||Wind Resistant|
|Size Options||2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, L, M, S, XL|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.