Personal Protective Equipment/Safety Boots
There are no additional notes about this product.
Robust and long-lasting, these CAT Powerplant safety boots feature Goodyear welts which fix the uppers to the soles, making these work boots super durable without compromising on flexibility. The steel toecaps offer protection against impact and compression, while the removeable PU foam footbeds help to reduce the stress on your feet.
• Sturdy work boots with waxed full-grain leather uppers for durability and protection
• Goodyear welts provide superb durability while maintaining flexibility
• Steel toecaps offer protection against impact and compression
• Triple-stitched seams for durability
• Removeable polyurethane (PU) foam footbeds cushion the feet and provide lasting comfort
• Outsoles are heat-resistant up to 300°C for 60 seconds
• Slip-resistant soles
EN ISO 20345:2011 SB HRO
Slip rating: SRA
|Primary Base Colour||Black|
|Primary Base Colour Options||Black, Brown, Honey|
|Material||Full Grain Leather|
|Closed Seated (Fully Enclosed Heel)||Yes|
|Size (UK) Options||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.