Transporting dangerous goods requires thorough safety measures, including displaying a hazard warning diamond. This is due to the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR), which states that all packages containing dangerous goods should display an appropriate warning label to increase awareness and thereby improve safety.
• High-quality hazard warning diamond label crafted from durable self-adhesive vinyl
• Conforms with ADR (for road), RID (for rail) and IMDG (for marine) requirements
• Simply peel the back from the label and apply to a clean, dust-free, dry surface
• This label does not display a class number
• Dimensions: 100mm x 100mm