ROCOL DRY MOLY paste is an extreme-load dry film lubricant suitable for use on plain bearings, pins, cams, slides and other moving parts in environments where a wet film can’t be tolerated.
• Molybdenum disulphide dry film paste
• Suitable for tasks in which wet-film lubricants aren’t appropriate
• Can be applied to plain bearings, pins, cams and slides to reduce friction
• Works to reduce the chance of galling, pick-up or seizure
• Resistant to loads up to 7,000 kg/cm²
• Operating temperature range of -50°C to 450°C