Marking surfaces such as stone, tarmac and metal can be extremely tricky, especially if you don’t want to use spray cans or line markers. Instead, you can simply use a Walters marker crayon to produce clear yellow marks, numbers and more on a variety of surfaces.
• Crayons crafted for marking concrete, brick, stone, roads, metal and more
• Industrial quality, soft formula is superior to traditional wax crayons or spray paint
• Creates clear, bold and bright marks
• Rectangular design works to prevent rolling
• While marks are stubborn, they will disappear eventually depending on conditions
• Crayon dimensions: 120mm x 20mm
Local authorities / emergency services / road maintenance / concrete fabrication / sports events / exhibitions