4 Results found
These Draper Redline compound tinman’s shears, also known as aviation snips, are practical, safe and incredibly easy to use. When not in use, these shears are kept closed via a sprung-lock device, though they can be easily opened to take on heavy-duty snipping tasks.
• Straight-cut carbon steel compound-action shears
• Blades feature serrated slip-resistant faces
• Heavy-duty handles have PVC slip guards
• Sprung locking device keeps blades shut when not in use
Long, narrow and sharp, these IRWIN Gilbow tin snips are designed to take on a range of tasks and materials, and are crafted from premium materials to ensure a long life.
• Crafted from drop-forged carbon steel
• Hardened, tempered, ground and glazed
• Hollow-ground jaw extends the life of the cutting edges
200mm / 250mm / 300mm / 350mm
These Draper universal snips are practical, safe and incredibly easy to use in everyday snipping tasks. Ideal for use on a number of materials, these snips feature a serrated edge for improved grip and cutting.
• Stainless steel, hardened and tempered long-life blades
• Lower blade features a serrated edge for improved grip and cutting
• Moulded grip handles with a handle clip
• Ideal for use on copper, aluminium sheets, rubber, plastics, carpet and leather
These Hilka tin snips are practical, safe and incredibly easy to use in everyday tasks. Ideal for use on several materials, these snips feature heat-treated cutting edges.
• Hardened drop-forged carbon steel
• Heat-treated cutting edges
• Size: 250mm