Snips, Shears & Cutters
7 Results found
These Draper Redline compound tinman’s shears, also known as aviation snips, are practical, safe and incredibly easy to use. When not in use, these shears are kept closed via a sprung-lock device, though they can be easily opened to take on heavy-duty snipping tasks.
• Straight-cut carbon steel compound-action shears
• Blades feature serrated slip-resistant faces
• Heavy-duty handles have PVC slip guards
• Sprung locking device keeps blades shut when not in use
Long, narrow and sharp, these IRWIN Gilbow tin snips are designed to take on a range of tasks and materials, and are crafted from premium materials to ensure a long life.
• Crafted from drop-forged carbon steel
• Hardened, tempered, ground and glazed
• Hollow-ground jaw extends the life of the cutting edges
200mm / 250mm / 300mm / 350mm
These bolt cutters from Draper are crafted from anodised chrome vanadium steel before being hardened and tempered, making them incredibly strong. Meanwhile, the handles are crafted from carbon steel with plastic grips, so you can cut high-tensile materials with ease.
• Bolt cutters suitable for cutting high-tensile material
• Black anodised chrome vanadium steel jaws are hardened and tempered to HRC58-62
• Jaw pattern is central
• Grip handles are crafted from carbon steel with plastic grips
• Supplied loose
350mm / 450mm / 600mm
These Draper universal snips are practical, safe and incredibly easy to use in everyday snipping tasks. Ideal for use on a number of materials, these snips feature a serrated edge for improved grip and cutting.
• Stainless steel, hardened and tempered long-life blades
• Lower blade features a serrated edge for improved grip and cutting
• Moulded grip handles with a handle clip
• Ideal for use on copper, aluminium sheets, rubber, plastics, carpet and leather
These Stanley FatMax automatic wire strippers are capable of crimping and cutting wires, as well as for removing their sheath. As well as being incredibly comfortable to use due to their bi-material handles, they are also spring-loaded to help you deal with even the trickiest cables.
• Professional-quality wire strippers
• Spring-loaded bi-material handles
• Strips inner and outer sheaths on wires and cables between 0.2mm and 6mm (10 to 22 AWG)
• Cutting capacity of between 0mm and 10mm
• Can be used for crimping, with a capacity of 1.5mm to 6mm
These Hilka tin snips are practical, safe and incredibly easy to use in everyday tasks. Ideal for use on several materials, these snips feature heat-treated cutting edges.
• Hardened drop-forged carbon steel
• Heat-treated cutting edges
• Size: 250mm
These Hilka PVC pipe cutters are crafted from sturdy aluminium with a hardened blade that makes cutting through piping up to 42mm a far simpler task.
• Crafted from aluminium
• Suitable for cutting strong ABS plastic and PVC conduit or piping up to 42mm
• Hardened blade for additional strength and durability
• Dimensions: 12.5cm x 2cm x 26.5cm