Workplace Safety/Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) & Accessories
There are no additional notes about this product.
This Nederman benchtop extraction kit includes a FX50 arm with a combination hood, a powerful N3 fan with speed control and standard filter, a flexible hose, connection details and a table bracket that makes installation incredibly easy. This kit ensures you have an efficient and convenient way to remove fumes from your workstation while soldering, grinding, polishing or taking on other medium-duty tasks.
• Nederman benchtop extraction kit
• Ideal for creating a fume-free workplace
• Can be used during soldering, grinding, polishing and other low to medium intensity tasks
• Supplied with a speed-control fan, an arm, a combination hood, a hose, a standard filter and a table bracket
• N3 fan and filter unit works to filter out smoke and dust particles, as well as gasses and vapours from solvents (filter dependant)
• Flexible FX50 arm is 1.1m in length
• Maximum airflow: 100m³/h
• Combination hood is crafted from clear plastic for improved visibility
• 50mm-diameter hose is 3000mm in length
• Extraction kit voltage: 240V
• Extraction kit weight: 14kg
|No of Hoods||1|
|No of Hoods Options||1|
|Ducting Width (mm)||50|
|Ducting Width (mm) Options||50|
|Battery weight (kg)||0|
|Bulb weight (kg)||0|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.