Safety boots: Models From All the Major Brands
Arco are the market leader in developing and buying the right footwear for industry needs.
Our dedicated experts bring you the most comprehensive range available anywhere in the U.K of high performance Safety Footwear for the workplace, including:
- Safety Boots
- Safety Shoes
- Safety Wellingtons
- Specialist Food Industry Safety Footwear
- A dedicated range of Women's safety footwear
- Footwear Accessories
Safety Footwear designed and built for the job
The Best Brands
Arco's range of famous brand workplace footwear includes safety boots and safety shoes
offering quality protection - that fully comply with legislative requirements where relevant - combined with a stylish choice for every industrial need.
Click on the links below to view the full range from famous brands such as:
- CAT Safety Boots
- Timberland PRO Safety Boots
- Dewalt Safety Boots
- Dr Martens Safety Boots
- Goliath Safety Boots
- Uvex Safety Boots
By Arco for you
Specially manufactured to provide the right quality and protection for the job, Arco's exclusive range of workplace footwear is the result of extensive research and development. It provides a cost effective choice that doesn't compromise on safety when it comes to meeting stringent legislative requirements. Great Arco brands include:
Your assurance of quality protection
All Arco safety boots, safety shoes and non safety footwear are sourced from reputable manufacturers committed to ethical trading standards and fully assessed for suitability for the intended purpose by Arco's product experts - this is your assurance of great foot protection.
Try before you buy at your Arco Store
A range of Arco safety boots, safety shoes and non safety footwear is yours to try before you buy at your Arco Store - and there's expert advice and guidance on hand if you need it.
Whether you are looking for a famous high street brand or good quality safety boots, Arco are strides ahead of the competition when it comes to foot protection.
Should you require detailed technical advice, our long established reputation for setting industry standards in terms of quality and service, and the fact we deal only with the leading suppliers in the market, assures you that Arco can provide all the support you require. All Arco safety boots are tested and approved to BSEN 345 Safety Footwear 200 Joule toe protection or BSEN 346 Protective Footwear 100 Joule toe protection.
Arco Stocks the Following Brands of Safety Boots
- CAT safety boots: featuring the new Caterpillar Techniflex sole that improves the classic Goodyear welt and gives unrivalled flexibility whilst retaining stability and support
- Timberland PRO series safety boots: are created exclusively for working professionals who need the best comfort and protection for their job
- DeWalt Safety Footwear: Safety boots and shoes manufactured to provide the right quality and protection for the job
- Trojan Goodyear welted safety footwear: strong safety boots without the weight, thanks to an EVA midsole
- Dr. Martens Grip Trax safety boots: superb anti-slip properties and heat resistance up to 300°C
- APC - Arco Personal Carriers: double density rubber sole units for extra hard wearing foot protection, enhanced comfort and flexibility
- Lavoro ladies safety footwear: protection with style