Cleaning and Hygiene/Vacuum Cleaners
There are no additional notes about this product.
The Nilfisk AERO 21-01 PC is a lightweight yet powerful vacuum cleaner, capable of taking on tough jobs in tight spaces. Although it is the smallest vacuum in the AERO range, this little machine has plenty of features including a Push&Clean filter, accessory storage and a sizable container. Still, you can easily manoeuvre it around small areas and once finished, simply empty the container either by tipping or removing a fleece filter bag, and then the semi-automatic filter will ensure the system is clean and ready for your next cleaning routine.
• Compact, portable and sturdy wet-and-dry vacuum cleaner that provides an outstanding cleaning range
• Push&Clean filtration system helps ensure the vacuum is functioning excellently
• Practical AutoOnOff system transitions this machine into a dust extractor when a power tool is used
• Washable PET fleece filter provides up to 99.9% filtration efficiency of M-class dusts
• M-class dusts are those produced from hard woods, board materials, concrete and brick
• Vacuum is supplied with an M-class PET fleece filter that can be washed and reused, a universal nozzle (115mm) ideal for use on a variety of surfaces, a wet-and-dry floor tool (300mm), a crevice nozzle for difficult or tight areas, a suction hose (1.8m) and an aluminium extension tube (500mm) that works to extend your reach significantly
|Primary Base Colour||Blue|
|Primary Base Colour Options||Blue|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Blue|
|Power tool take off||false|
|Power source Options||110V|
|Capacity (l) Options||20|
|Maximum air flow (l/sec)||60|
|Noise level (DB-A)||64|
|Tank capacity (l)||20|
|Weight (kg) Options||7.5|
|Vacuum cleaner format||Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner|
|Battery weight (kg)||0|
|Bulb weight (kg)||0|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.